- Advice clients in capital structuring and arranging optimal financing solutions for Growth financing, recapitalization, asset financing, bridge funding, acquisition financing and the like.
- Our value proposition is to consummate such debt Transactions with the right lenders at attractive terms and to conclude such Transactions in a time-bound manner.
- Comprehensive solutions to address reconstruction and re-capitalization issues.
- Deliver world-class restructuring services to turnaround stressed companies.
- Participate in tri-partite arrangements (between lenders, borrowers and investors) enabling friendly take-over of stressed companies and businesses.
- Provide growth capital and expertise to help build the next generation of sustainable businesses.
- Transform, nurture and grow good local businesses into great, well-run businesses that are capable of driving growth locally, regionally and internationally.
- Seek equity investments in pre-dominantly growth companies across sectors offering compelling competitive advantages and significant growth potential.
- Create lasting partnerships with entrepreneurs and management teams who have the same drive to succeed as we do
- Equity Fund Raising Advisory to help clients achieve their growth objectives through advise on IPOs, QIP, primary & secondary market Transactions.
- Leveraging vast industry experience and incisive knowledge of investment strategies to assist clients.
Merger & Acquisition Advisory
- Advising as well as representation for domestic as well as cross border deals.
- Transaction Structuring to ensure tax efficient acquisitions / spin-offs / divestitures.
- Co-ordination with key institutions, investors and market regulators.
- Advising on valuation mandates to meet with the diverse requirements of Stakeholders
Real Estate Advisory Services
- We provide advisory services and work with a range of financial products including debt and equity instruments to satisfy the different needs of both the developer and investor.
- Provide structured finance in the form of debt/equity/quasi-equity instruments to facilitate the development of high quality projects
Individual/ Institutional investors
- Provide advisory services on the attractive opportunities available in real estate in the form of yield deals, debt/equity/quasi-equity investments in different real estate asset classes
- We primarily source our deals by leveraging on existing relationships with clients, industry relationships and accessing Auriga's Group's network. Following the sourcing of the deal, we conduct a pre feasibility study and an internal discussion on the deal.
Analysis and decision making
- Following the pre feasibility study, we prepare a detailed proposal for the investment committee and obtain their approval. We conduct due diligence on all aspects of the transaction which include a thorough analysis of the past history of the developer, the development of a detailed financial model of the transaction and undertaking a study of adequate measures in risk mitigation.
Channel and structure of funding
- A structured financial product is developed to satisfy the requirements of the developer as well as that of the investor. The product can be in the form of a debt/equity/quasi-equity investment and a structure which is most efficient under the considerations of law and tax is chosen. The various possible exit options are evaluated and the product is finalized. Depending on the product, we also provide the investor suitable asset management services so that they can realize maximum value from the transaction.
Transaction Advisory and Regulatory Compliances
- Provide transaction Advisory to clients to help them make better and more informed decisions about how they strategically manage capital and Transactions in a changing world.
- Provide full range of accounting and reporting services. These services includes:
- provide clients with a solution to outsource their finance and accounting activities thus leaving allowing companies to focus on the core activities that drive their business while infrastructure and support processes to the experts.
- end to end transactions services such as accounts payable processing and receivables managements, core accounting services including US GAAP, IFRS and local compliant financial statements.
- Core operations services include cash management, preparation of tax returns as well as support services that can include cash flow analysis.
- Providing practical advice on Planning, Advisory and Implementation of key initiatives pertaining to significant tax triggers for Corporates, complemented by a periodic review.
- Ensure timely and efficiently Regulatory challenges under Corporate Law, Direct and Indirect Tax, FIPB, Securities Law, Exchange Control Regulations, Competition Laws, etc are properly dealt with during the course of corporate restructuring, Equity solutions and at the time of transaction advisory.
Private wealth management
- Private wealth management is delivered to high-net-worth investors. Generally this includes advice on the use of various estate planning vehicles, business-succession or stock-option planning, and the occasional use of hedging derivatives for large blocks of stock.
- Traditionally, the wealthiest retail clients of investment firms demanded a greater level of service, product offering and sales personnel than that received by average clients. With an increase in the number of affluent investors in recent years,there has been an increasing demand for sophisticated financial solutions and expertise throughout the world.